June 06, 2017

Mbasha I fear Get Heart Attack As of Ivan Don

Wim-encoding Mu-tribulation of the Gospel, Emmanuel Mbasha has emerged to say that he accepted all the wife, Flora Mbasha to avoid what h... thumbnail 1 summary
Wim-encoding Mu-tribulation of the Gospel, Emmanuel Mbasha has emerged to say that he accepted all the wife, Flora Mbasha to avoid what happened to a fellow parent and Zari, Ivan Ssemwanga of Uganda's dying for a heart attack.


Akipiga swap stories with Over Ze Weekend after news pervasive that has stress caused by the wife, Flora, who is now the wife of the man, he denied saying is the same and can not be so that he agreed with all that has happened.

"I do not want to get to the heart of the problem from the beginning, even before we depart for divorce court bad thoughts were yakinijia I rejected because I listened to destroy the dream I found myself all my life, I shayakubali all, I am accustomed to the situation" said Mbasha.

He went on to explain that the reasons put Flora on his Instagram page on the memory of her birth she was kept Mosi June this year and wish him good is from love just as the day is much Prompts they used to do.

"I remember every single date of the sixth month each year we used to enjoy it, namnunulia we did get a little gift at home or any place ,.

"Posti me there I wonder are words yamewatoka very true, I post spiritual only clean and in love because I shayakubali result, I stress I know it's dangerous, can I lose life as it happened to the husband of Zari, Ivan and I failed to fulfill my dream of becoming a magnate a servant of God t-bwa in the world, "he said.

SHARE THIS POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW:

No comments