May 23, 2017

Each month will give dance and video - Stamina

Artist of the rhythms of Hip Hop from Morogoro, Stamina has said his second album has been completed it will start offering all new song ... thumbnail 1 summary
Artist of the rhythms of Hip Hop from Morogoro, Stamina has said his second album has been completed it will start offering all new song from the album.
Stamina has said his silence on the game before releasing a new song featuring flowers Sama was 'Love Me' was caused by a preparation of the album together and fix mistakes that were unfolding in his music.

"I just finished recording my album next which contains tracks 15 and we irelease next month, so you may see my silence was the seriousness and now we break the silence and every month and be firm I bring such dances, namely audio and video I want to show you are my silence was helpful more than even I could have kept making songs, "Stamina told Show to Daladala Beat and add.

"I said najipa time the changes you know you know where you are wrong and amendments are developed, so I lifted the corner I started to prepare hits, so this time around I want to show people that I can do anything they want," said Stamina.

SHARE THIS POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW:

No comments