June 06, 2017

Kajala Aibuka na Haya Kuhusu Wema Sepetu..Adai Hata Mwanae ni Shahidi..!!!

In the film industry and adorned with beauty female artists that appeal to the eyes and certainly on the list of importers of talent, abi... thumbnail 1 summary

In the film industry and adorned with beauty female artists that appeal to the eyes and certainly on the list of importers of talent, ability and influence can not leave, Kajala Masanja.


He's the boss of the company Kajala Entertment, which has produced many films including the Sikitu that under Capacity Farid took photograph could capture the market success of the film.


Juma3tata this week exists with this beautiful, beloved food of bananas and fish species tilapia, which has opened several matters pertaining to his life and those of normal stars.

Turtle, teach PRISON

"I have a very real example in life and I will make sure my son namfunza Paula that he met with tragedy was onikuta me and make me in jail because I had the support person even in the case was improper that I love," said Kajala.

He does not want to do again FAULT

Kajala has become increasingly kulifahamisha Juma3tata that does not like to remember the incident which prompted him to stay in jail for a period of one year and leave her child at a difficult time and does not want to make a negligence that led to the offense.

 "I can say is that I asked myself negligence, completely trust someone when I know he brought me into the pit is something that is not searchable in my life, I've done again" says Kajala.

Salon warns OTHERS

"I want my girls to learn through me that is even if you love someone, you do not accept the rules of the sets you break out, struggling ujinasue since its end is very bad," he said.

He will not forget MERCY OF KINDNESS shovel

Once sentenced to 7 years imprisonment or a fine of more than ten million, Kajala and his brothers were terrified because it was big money for them and then Wema Sepetu emerged a hero.

"If he would have Wema Sepetu afford the money I do not know right now where would I be, since even my friends were confused to hear largely what the money but the compassion of Madame led out of there, do not cease to pray for you in my prayers, my son also knows that," says Kajala.

AZIPONDA TEAM ONLINE

In addition the team made it clear concern in social networks trigger words to stir strife between him and what pains Good thing for him is one of the most precious.

DEATH TO MARKET THE FILM

At some point he spoke beautiful films fall of denying such information to be bongo artists still call functions while others involved with artists of other nationalities.

"As the film market is dead then artists would find work overseas, now artists are invited to film abroad for better pay, the drama of our well skip the set-top boxes range, many countries zinazojifunza Swahili depend on our films so we are increasingly cross borders and do well, "says Kajala.

AWACHANA DISTRIBUTORS

Kajala urged artists to pay suppliers when times are powekeana signed deals to distribute their films and not paying artists for artists phase kinachowafilisi thing.

 "Supplier of Hindi overlook kutuzungusha in charge, one should stop discriminating artists, let them look at what is within the star of the film is to buy, look at the quality of the work and not the shape," he said.

BELIEVES IN YOUNG ARTISTS

This star of the film, said he believes in the talent of young artists, he believes there is good work is made by young artists lakinni distributors are despised because they do not have stars.

SHARE THIS POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW:

No comments